North Dakota (ND) Lottery Results: It is one of the youngest lotteries, established in the year 2002. What makes North Dakota different from all other lotteries is the fact that it does not have its own draw games. But this doesn’t limit the user’s experience at any cost as it offers a great collection of Multi-State Lotteries.
North Dakota Lottery Results
| Sat, Sep 08, 2018
Red: (9, 18), White: (5, 25)
Sun, Sep 09, 2018
| Sat, Sep 08, 2018
|$114,000,000||$132,000,000 Tue, Sep 12, 2018|
| Sat, Sep 07, 2018
⑧⑩㊶ ⑩PB 54 68
|$187,000,000||$207,000,000 Tue, Sep 11, 2018|
Lucky For Life
|Thu, Sep 06, 2018 ⑭㉗㉙㊱㊴ ⑥Lucky Ball||$1,000||$1000 Mon, Sep 10, 2018|
| Wed, Sep 05, 2018
⑬⑳㉖㉚㊶ ⑨ Star Ball
|$7,230,000||$7,390,000 Sat, Sep 08, 2018|
| Sat, Oct 28, 2017
⑬㉓㉛㉟㊻ ⑲Hot Ball
Games Offered are:
- Lucky for Life
- Lotto America
- Mega Millions
North Dakota Lottery has not yet provided any big winner. The reason can be that it has been established in the year 2002.
North Dakota Lottery’s Mobile app:
It is available in Mobile application format that supports on-the-go lifestyle. It offers features like:
- Let one scan the ticket so as to see whether he is a winner or not
- Enable one to buy his favorite tickets with click and Online Play
- Scan tickets so as to collect a point
- Find the location of the nearby retailer anytime, anywhere
- Manage North Dakota Lottery Player’s club
- Let one view results of his favorite drawing
- Use your points to purchase merchandise from the store named Points for prize store front
It is available in both android and apple platform.
Where to buy tickets?
One can easily buy tickets from any of the 400 licensed retailers spread across the state. With Mobile application on your mobile phone, now it is much easy to search for a retailer’s location.
What happened to the unclaimed prizes?
All the unclaimed prizes go to the state general fund.
How the proceeds are handled?
51% of $1 is distributed as the prize money, 10% is used in for contracted service, 5% is used as the retailer’s commission, 2% in the advertising and marketing, 6% in the administrative tasks, 1% in the compulsive gambling treatment fund, 1% as the prize reserved pool and 22% in the state fund.
How to claim the prize?
Period to claim a prize is 180 days. If not done within the said timeline, the prize will straightaway go to the State’s fund.
- Amount less than $599 can be claimed at any North Dakota Lottery retailer.
- Amount of $600 or more has to be claimed in person at the Lottery’s office. Player has to present his winning ticket at the below address:
1050 E Interstate Ave, Suite 200, Bismarck, ND
Supporting hours are: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM noon
Player also has to submit the Claim form which he can find easily from a retailer’s location. He has to fill the form and send it along with the signed ticket and id proof at the below address:
North Dakota Lottery
PO Box 204
Bismarck, ND 58502-0204
- Prize Sharing: One can also share his prize amount among a group. Players have to complete a Prize Claim- Shared Prize claim form and have to submit it along with valid government ID proof and a prize sharing agreement.
If the winning amount is more than $5,000, Federal government levies 25% of tax while state government withholds 2.90% of the tax.