- 1 Montana Lottery Results
- 2 Powerball
- 3 Mega Millions
- 4 Lucky For Life
- 5 Lotto America
- 6 Hot Lotto
- 7 Big Sky Bonus
- 8 Win For Life
- 9 Mobile App:
- 10 How the money is spent?
- 11 How much time do I have in claiming the prize?
- 12 How much tax is withheld?
- 13 Can I buy tickets in advance?
- 14 How the prize is claimed?
Montana (MT) Lottery Results: – Montana Lottery, a member of MUSL or Multi State Lottery is being run by the government of Montana. Since its inception, it has paid around $310 million to the winners. One must be at least 18 years of age in order to purchase a Montana Lottery ticket. 74% of the proceeds are paid to the winners in the form of prizes while remaining 26% is shared between the state government for Sports action, the board of Horse racing and Montana Lottery.
Montana Lottery Results
| Sat, Sep 08, 2018
|$114,000,000||$132,000,000 Tue, Sep 12, 2018|
| Sat, Sep 07, 2018
⑧⑩㊶ ⑩PB 54 68
|$187,000,000||$207,000,000 Tue, Sep 11, 2018|
Lucky For Life
|Thu, Sep 06, 2018 ⑭㉗㉙㊱㊴ ⑥Lucky Ball||$1,000||$1000 Mon, Sep 10, 2018|
| Wed, Sep 05, 2018
⑬⑳㉖㉚㊶ ⑨ Star Ball
|$7,230,000||$7,390,000 Sat, Sep 08, 2018|
| Sat, Oct 28, 2017
⑬㉓㉛㉟㊻ ⑲Hot Ball
Big Sky Bonus
| Thu, Oct 04, 2018
Fri, Oct 06, 2018
Win For Life
| Thu, Oct 04, 2018
Fri, Oct 06, 2018
Games offered by Montana Lottery:
- Montana Cash
- 10 Spot
- Hot Lotto
- Lucky for Life
- Mega Millions
It is also available on google play store. It offers benefits like:
- Let you scan the ticket so as to know whether you are a winner or not
- Let you create and save your payslip, which in turns save your time as these payslips can be scanned into the real tickets at any retailer’s location
- Helps one in finding the location of the nearest retailer
- Let one enjoy all the perks like second chance drawing and many other games
- To know about the latest jackpots
How the money is spent?
Montana Lottery does not take any funding from the state government instead generate its revenue solely from the sale of Lottery tickets. 45% of the amount from proceeds is distributed among the winners as the prize amount.
A portion of the proceeds goes to the funds which help in supporting the public education via providing scholarships in schools, colleges, universities etc who are pursuing their degree in Science, engineering, technology, math, healthcare etc.
How much time do I have in claiming the prize?
One has claimed the prize which he has won by Lotto tickets within six months from the date on which ticket has been drawn. For Scratch games, one has to claim the prize money within 6 months of the date on which game has ended.
How much tax is withheld?
24% of the amount is levied as the federal tax while the amount of 6.9% is withheld as the state tax of Montana, in case the winning amount is more than $5000. For non-residents, an amount which is levied as the federal tax is 30%.
Can I buy tickets in advance?
One can buy the tickets in advance for up to 24 consecutive drawings. Also, one cannot buy Montana Lottery tickets via mail nor they can buy it via internet. One can’t opt to remain anonymous in case he/she has won the jack pot or winning amount.
How the prize is claimed?
- More than $600: at any Montana Lottery’s retailer store or the headquarter which is present in Helena
- More than $600: submit the copy of Driving License or any valid government id and mail the signed ticket along with the filled claim form at the below address:
2525 North Montana Ave., Helena. Our mailing address for winning tickets is Montana Lottery, P.O. Box 6073, Helena, MT 59604-6073. You can check more USA lottery Result.
Incoming search terms:
- montana lottery results
- montana scratch tickets
- montana lottery Break The Bank scratch tickets
- montana lottery scratch games
- check montana lottery tickets
- montana lottery mega super hot 7s
- montana lottery scan second chance
- scratch tickets in montana