USA Lottery Result: US lotteries have its operation in 44 states and 3 territories and all of them are part of a conglomerate that operates regional games. It mainly offers two games and that is Powerball and Mega Millions. USA Lottery Result
About USA Lottery
- Powerball: Drawings of Powerball are organized on every Wednesday and Saturday in the evening at 10:59 PM. Cost of each play is $2 and $3 if one opts for Power Play option.
It was launched in the year 1992 and became the first game to use two drums which not only increase the odds of winning the jackpot and decreased the overall odds of winning the game.
Also, it replaced Lotto Lottery:
- Mega Million: Earlier it was known as The Big Game. It is drawn on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 11:00 PM including Holidays. Cost of one Mega Million game is $2 and except California, all the state lotteries offer Megaplier (cost is $3) which multiplies the non-winning amount by 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Both these lotteries are considered as National Lotteries by default. In January 2016, Powerball created a record when it offered the largest jackpot amount which was estimated to be around US $1.5 billion.
Powerball & Mega Millions Results
These lotteries laws are independently governed by the jurisdiction of each state and there is no such organization which governs the law at a national level. Irrespective of the fact that there is no National Body; state bodies have created a consortium to organize games spanning larger geographical area and with larger jackpot amount.
| Sat, Sep 08, 2018
|$114,000,000||$132,000,000 Tue, Sep 12, 2018|
| Sat, Sep 07, 2018
⑧⑩㊶ ⑩PB 54 68
|$187,000,000||$207,000,000 Tue, Sep 11, 2018|
Revenue generated by the Lotteries:
These lotteries have become one of the most important sources of revenue for the 44 states. Also, in few of the states, proceeds from the lottery exceeds to that from the taxes collected by corporate state tax.
Many times, Lottery policies have conflicted goals. For example in Massachusetts, the policy states that the lottery implementation should be done with minimum funds but still produce the same amount of revenue. To attain this, they have cut down their expenses against advertisements and instead offers free play coupons to the players in order to increase their revenue.
Lottery Games & Results by State
Jackpot winners 2018
2018 just begins and also 2 big winners in January
- June 20, 2018 – Oregon, 150,4 million Dollar
- March 17, 2018 – Pennsylvania, $456.7 million
- March 24, 2018 – Louisiana, $55.9 million
- May 19, 2018 – New Jersey, $315.3 million
- March 30, 2018: $577.000.000 Mega Millions (New Jersey)
- January 6, 2018 $559,700,000.00 annuity, $352,018,919.39 cash in New Hampshire
- January 5, 2018 $451 million Mega Millions fourth-largest jackpot ever
Lotto America Draws
Certain states may offer advance play for Lotto America, which means tickets for various future draws can be purchased. The correct number of advance draws you can partake in at any one time will rely upon your state.
|Match||Prize||Odds||Prize Pool Percentage|
|5 + 1||Jackpot||1 in 25,989,600||23.10%|
|5||$20,000||1 in 2,887,733.33||0.69%|
|4 + 1||$1,000||1 in 110,594.04||0.90%|
|4||$100||1 in 12,288.23||0.81%|
|3 + 1||$20||1 in 2,404.22||0.83%|
|3||$5||1 in 267.14||1.87%|
|2 + 1||$5||1 in 160.28||3.12%|
|1 + 1||$2||1 in 29.14||6.86%|
|0 + 1||$2||1 in 16.94||11.80%|
|Overall odds: 1 in 9.63.|
Prizes and Odds Table for Lotto America’s All-Star Bonus
|Chance of Occurring||N/A||46.8750%||31.2500%||12.5000%||9.3750%|
|5 + 1||Jackpot|
|4 + 1||$1,000||$2,000||$3,000||$4,000||$5,000|
|3 + 1||$20||$40||$60||$80||$100|
|2 + 1||$5||$10||$15||$20||$25|
|1 + 1||$2||$4||$6||$8||$10|
|0 + 1||$2||$4||$6||$8||$10|
|Odds||N/A||15 in 32||10 in 32||4 in 32||3 in 32|
In order to keep up with the changing times, lotteries are now available on smartphones in the form of mobile apps. This enable one to buy tickets anytime, anywhere, can let them know the location of nearby retailers etc.
Applications such as Jackpocket and Lottery.com are such examples.
Who has won the highest jackpot amount till date?
John and Lisa Robinson from Tennessee have won the jackpot of $ 1.586 billion on Jan 13, 2016. They have won this via Powerball
Mavis L Wanczyk won the amount of $758.7 million via Powerball lottery
Merle and Patricia Butler has won the Mega Million Lottery worth $218.6 million
Ira Curry of Georgia won the Mega Million Lottery of $648 million
Gloria Mackenzie bags the jackpot of $590.5 million from the Powerball lottery and hence became the first person to win such a huge amount individually.
Incoming search terms:
- usa mega millions&powerball
- usa mega millions powerball
- usa lottery results
- usa mega millions powerball on line
- lotteryresults eu
- us mega millions powerball lottery
- powerball winner
- Power ball lottery
- Play Powerball Online
- play lottery online megamillions powerball